There are numerous very potent natural herbs that assist in maintaining clear, healthy skin. Many of them try to purify the within the body, reducing the quantity of toxins and acne-causing bacteria in the bloodstream. One of the leading reasons behind acne breakouts are an overworked and sluggish liver, causing an excess of bad bacteria in the body. If you find too much of this unhealthy bacteria within the blood,Top 10 acne products to treat acne naturally that forms under the skin and surfaces as those annoying pimples and break-outs.
What follows is a list of the most effective herbs for acne:
1. Dandelion — A solid antioxidant and antiviral agent, dandelion has always been used to treat liver problems, kidney disease, and plenty of variations of skin problems, including acne. It works to purify the blood, aiding in liver function and flushes out bad bacteria before it gets the chance to surface as acne. Dandelion is another great way to obtain vitamin A, C and B and potassium, D and zinc and iron.
2. Burdock root — One of the best known herbs to purify the blood, burdock is also popular for the treatment of liver, kidney, digestive, and skin problems.
3. Yellowdock root — Removes toxins from your blood, assists in waste removal, and decreases the workload around theliver and kidneys, and gall bladder.
4. Red clover — Helps with the immunity mechanism and relieves congestion in the liver; also contains isoflavones that really help to manage and balance hormone production. Hormone imbalance is yet another huge reason for acne, and Red Clover and Licorice root greatly assist the body in sorting major imbalances.
5. Licorice root — Cures a variety of liver disorders, great antiviral agent boosting the immunity mechanism, and possesses phytoestrogens to help in keeping a good hormone balance.
These herbs can generally be seen in a supplemental blend, offered by nutrition stores. Bring them between 1-3 times daily for a minimum of thirty days. Results are not instant, but you will see improvements within 30 days! Fighting acne from the inside is a long-term solution because these herbs will fight the source of the problem, not just the symptoms.
Acne Treatment, It’s Time To Take Control